home ][ faq ][
mailing list ][ members ][
pictures ][ how to help ][
resources ][ links
This is a list of suggested questions to be used for interviews. They are intended as a starting point. Please feel free to add to them and to personalize each interview by asking more specific questions and seeking clarification of points that interest you (an interview can take place across several rounds of emails.) If possible, I'd like at least one picture of the person interviewed for the webpage. Thanks, and have fun!
Questions for interviews:
- What year did you start Amtgard? How old was the game? How old were you?
- How were you introduced to Amtgard?
- Were you initially attracted to the fighting aspect? If not, how did you become
- What was the representation of women on the field? What was the status of female
- Were there efforts to recruit or encourage female fighters?
- Were there obstacles for women fighters?
- Who were your main influences in fighting?
- What events have been notable or influential in your fighting career?
- How have you changed in Amtgard over the years?
- Has the representation and status of female fighters changed? How?
- Do you think the overall experience of Amtgard women has changed?
- What advice would you have to new women fighters?
This page last updated 04/17/04
This site is owned and maintained
by Moogie of House Lionesse and House Morrigan. All works copyrighted Laura
Brashear 2004 unless otherwise noted. To request permission to reproduce
any works on this website please send email to moogie.