House Lionesse Mailing List
The household is based on a mailing list where fighters can discuss and share ideas and experiences. It is a comfortable and fun community of supportive Amtgardians seeking to excel. Members participate in the list through email. To join the mailing list, or for more information, email Moogie at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request, or join the House Lionesse group through Yahoo! groups.
1. This list was formed to discuss topics of interest to female fighters in Amtgard. It is open to women and men who are interested in and support women's fighting. All posts should be related to women's fighting.
2. Flames or personal attacks will not be tolerated. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and different experiences will yield a variety of viewpoints. All discussions should remain polite.
3. Positive discussion is encouraged. Instead of getting caught up in a problem, let's try to find active solutions to that problem.
4. Limit quotes of previous posts to portions that are relevant to your reply.
5. Reply privately to the sender of a message if your reply is of a personal nature, is off-topic, or is not something relevant to entire mailing list.
6. Please refrain from posting personal information, such as a phone number or address to the mailing list. Send personal information directly to the person you wish to receive it. Because this is an open subscription mailing list, posting such information publicly makes it available to anyone who is subscribed to the list, and runs the risk of it being abused.
7. Please show courtesy to others:
8. Please do not post spam or chain letters to the list. This includes most forwarded items that would be described as "cute" or "touching". Most likely most of the list members have already received them. If you have something of this type that you think would be of interest, or any item where you are not sure of it's appropriateness to the list, please check with the list moderator at email@example.com before sending to the list.
9. This list is run through Yahoo! groups, at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HouseLionesse. Archives of previous posts can be accessed by members of Yahoo! groups.
This page last updated 3/2/01
This site is owned and maintained
by Moogie of House Lionesse and House Morrigan. All works copyrighted Laura
Brashear 2000 unless otherwise noted.